Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday: small change of plans and lunch

Well, today was going to be rather busy as Ben and I had several last things to finish up before the movers come tomorrow. Then the movers called and said that they aren't going to come until Friday...which actually works out a little better for us in the end.

You'd be proud of me...I'm even making some of the phone calls. I'm making the easy ones, but I'm proud that I'm not making Ben call everyone.

I had lunch with Jess and Heidi which was fun as usual. Actually, it was a little more fun than normal because Heidi was there. And I found a person to give all my extra cardboard boxes to! I was going to recycle them, but reusing is even better.

Speaking of things you put out at the curb, we almost missed our last trash pick up this morning. I figured that I'd have plenty of time to get it out, although I really wasn't sure when it got picked up. I woke up around 8:45 (later than I have been waking up) and got up to put it out. Then I started hearing this weird noise...I thought it sounded like an owl. Then I thought that maybe it was the garbage truck. So I threw some clothes on to at least get the trash can out there, and then I could go back through the house and pick up the last trash. Well, I got the can to the curb about 30 seconds before they came by. Phew.

No comments: