Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday: why my back could be sore

First of all, I had to collect six catapult pieces and carry them at once in my backpack. "No big deal," I thought. But then I found out they (circled in yellow) were about six times the size of me (circled in blue).

Fine, fine...my back probably isn't sore from that. But it could be sore from shoveling this morning. We didn't get shoveled out until around noon (we took many breaks). I did go into work after lunch, but there were only about 15 out of 50 people there.

We shoveled just enough to get the car out.

(And my back isn't sore...but after today, it could have been. The snow was heavy.)

2 comments:

betsy said...

wow- I had no idea you guys got so much snow- for once it missed us! I am wondering how much longer you are going to hold off on buying a snow blower after this winter's heavy shoveling? :)

Amanda said...

We didn't realize there was going to be so much either until we went to church...it seemed that a lot of people were unaware.

A snow blower may be one of our next largish purchases :)