Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday: misc little things

*After church today we went to Applebees. On the menu cover there are currently four people (two couples) sitting around a table. It matched us almost perfectly...even the order that we sat in. The only thing wrong was that Ben has dark hair instead of blonde. I tried finding a picture of it online, but was unable to. :(

*We think that Flurry can tell something big is happening and seems to be a little off.

*I started a new blog solely for quilting. I'll still post some quilting pictures here (when quilts finish or when nothing else happened that day), but I'll probably post more in-progress pictures over there. We'll see. I figure the worst that happens is that I don't post on it anymore.

*I don't have to work tomorrow!! Woo-hoo!! That means I can go to bed any time that I want to.


No comments: