Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday: counting sheep

I was having a hard time on Sunday night getting to sleep, so I decided to count sheep.

They started out well behaved.

But number 3 turned into a bullet sheep. (My paint skills are kind of lacking.)

The sheep #4 jumped too high.

I finally got them back to normal.

Only to have sheep 10 do flips over a fence on me, very unexpectedly.

After that, things went out of control. They all dyed themselves.

So I had to give them a shower before they could jump. But then they were just sopping wet sheep.

Since it was a sunny day, they eventually dried. And then went *poof*.

But they stayed calm, albeit poofy.

Until one sheep decided she needed bows and ribbons in her coat.


3 comments:

Amy Worrel said...

So silly!

sailor42 said...

you are only a few pages away from a thrilling children's book

Amanda said...

Nathan - Ben thought the same thing :)