Sunday, July 1, 2012

Saturday: 6 months

How time flies.  To celebrate his half year birthday, Isaac slept for nine hours straight (11 hours in between eating!)  The only problem was that I kept expecting him to get up, so I didn't sleep well.  He then proceeded to dirty three clean diapers in the space of an hour.  I changed them promptly, but not right away...he could have had better timing.

I took a gazillion pictures for his six month birthday, but still need to edit them.  So that post will be for another time.  Maybe tonight.  (Also, I took over 2000 pictures this month.  I feel like that is about 1800 too many.  But, I delete most of them because I use burst mode to try and get one good one out of 20 pictures.  However, I have an uncomplaining subject and it gives us something to do.)


We accidentely brought a chip clip home with us from vacation, and then Isaac found it and it is his new favorite toy.  I was a little worried that it would pinch his fingers, but he doesn't seem to be strong enough for that.  It is the perfect size for grabbing, putting in his mouth, and it is a little floppy.

Ben was on Isaac duty this afternoon (Isaac would not sleep!) and I came upstairs to find both of them sleeping in the chair.  It was super cute, but Ben woke up before I could take his picture.

No comments: