Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wednesday: 4th activities

Happy July 4th!  We had a pretty busy day...

We had a picnic and boat parade with the neighborhood.  I guess we didn't actually stay around for the boat parade, but people parked on the beach and it was fun to see all the boats decked out.  (haha.)  It was hot and Isaac fell asleep while we were eating lunch.  I was hoping to transfer him to a crib, but he woke up way before then and of course that short nap was it for a while.

Then we went over to Christen and Tony's for dinner.  Christen took some awesome pictures with flags.

Tonight was nice...my quilter was working!  I had several problems with it throughout the day...maybe that's to be expected since it was my first time using it, but I'm getting much more familiar with it this way.  I ended after I had sewn something on my test fabric and the sewing machine was still working.

And now I'm listening to fireworks.  We sat on the deck for a little bit and watched them...to our left a bit people had large ones.

No comments: