Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday: productive

I woke up this morning in a productive mood.  It's a mood I find easy to start in, but hard to stay in.  So I decided to define productive as getting anything done, no matter it's importance.  Therefore, I had a very productive day!

*I emptied some boxes in the basement.  Several boxes where just emptied into another box, since there were a ton of barely full boxes.  But it gives us more room and a few things were put all the way away.

*I kept the kitchen clean.

*I finished my mending.

*I started to load an actual quilt on the frame.  (I finished loading it tonight.  I tried to start quilting it, but was having some thread issues.  I'll reevaluate tomorrow; I might just end up with different thread.)

*I took care of Isaac.

*Isaac and I went swimming.  We learned that sand isn't good to eat.  (Luckily, he hasn't quite learned that you open your hand when trying to put things in your mouth, so it wasn't too bad over all.  But he can get sand in his hand so quickly!)  I also pulled some seaweed out of the water at the same time.  Oh, and the fish!  They were being super friendly and coming in close.  I think I even got nibbled when we were in the deeper water.

*I took a nap.

*I collected trash from the various trash cans in the house.

So as you can see, very productive!  Maybe we can have another productive day tomorrow.

No comments: