Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday: today

I was taking a nap.  I heard Isaac crying, so I got up to take care of him.  On my way there it crossed my fuzzy brain that it was funny that my bedroom door was closed and I didn't have the monitor on.  About the time I got to Isaac's room I realized that Ben was "on-duty".  Bother.  If I had remembered that 30 seconds earlier I would have rolled over and gone back to sleep.

Isaac, on the other hand, wasn't having any of the roll-over-and-go-to-sleep and proceeded to be mad for the next hour.  I know, no one seems to believe us, but it does happen.  Ben dealt with most of it, but I was taking my turn when he stopped by and said his parents needed a jump at Captain Sundae and did we want to come?  I jumped at it...staying home with Isaac was not sounding fun.

Isaac calmed down quickly once we were in the car and then when there were people to watch.  He and Larry wore the same color shirt today.



No comments: