Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday: toys, pool, don'ts

Lately, when Isaac and I go to help Ben wake up, Isaac brings a toy with him.  It's a little annoying, but he gets so mad otherwise that I go with it.  (It also means that we always have random toys in our bedroom.)  Anyway, today it was MegaBlocks.  He had one in each hand when we went in.  He gave them to Ben and left to get some more.  Bringing in two at a time, Isaac probably took about fifteen trips back and forth over the next ten minutes.

We again joined Betsy and Ethan at the pool this morning.  The boys seem to slowly be understanding that you're supposed to spend time in the water and not running away from it.  We still had to chase them a little bit, but it felt so much better than the last several times.

And finally, the things I have found myself saying the last few days that I never thought I'd have to teach someone...
"Don't lick the floor."
"Don't lick the deck."
"Don't kiss the wall."
"Don't bite the bed."

No comments: