Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday: racquetball

Good evening!  Today is Isaac's 19 month birthday and I took pictures "all" afternoon to have a post ready.  But I just don't feel like dealing with the pictures and I do feel like talking about racquetball, so maybe you'll get the pictures tomorrow.

I was really doing well during racquetball today.  My placement of the racquetball was awesome and I had Ben running all over the court during the first game.  I exhausted him so much that I won the next game!  (Although to be fair, it is handicapped in my favor.)  The third game went back to Ben, but I was still able to hold my own.  Something just worked for me today.

2 comments:

Heather D. said...

Nice! I can't think of any sport in which I can hold my own against Doug. Good for you!

Heather D. said...

Nice! I can't think of any sport in which I can hold my own against Doug. Good for you!