Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday: potty training, day 1

Well, I thought we'd try potty training this week.  There were several reasons that I thought this might be a good week; if things seem to work I'll go into why.  Today didn't go great, but we did have some success.  I'll give it another day or two and see how things are going and whether I want to continue trying right now.

Isaac has also decided that Flurry makes a good pillow.  She was actually purring on the bed when he was using her as a pillow.  Then later in the afternoon Isaac followed her around and tried to lean over and lay on her.  That didn't work quite as well.

He did wear pants for part of the day...
In other other news Ben and I have noticed a lot of new things that he can do over the last day or so.  It was pretty cool to compare notes tonight.

No comments: