Sunday, July 21, 2013

Minnesota pictures

We got all of the pictures that everyone took from our Minnesota trip a few days ago.  Here are (many) of my favorites.  There were lots of cute ones of the other children too, but if I included those I would have too many pictures.  So these are the highlights that mostly include Isaac.

Day 1:


Day 2:
 




Ladderball was a hit with the boys

Isaac liked playing with the girls though too.

Day 3:
Smoothies are delicious!



Isaac loved dumping rocks in the water.





Day 4:

Tired out after the zoo.







Day 5:

Can't forget a foot and arm photo!






She smiled every time I showed her my frozen yogurt.  Until it was gone.  Then she got grumpy, but who can blame her?



Day 6:



The boys in red, all looking disinterested in the camera






Day 7:
Time to try and get all the kids in a picture!  But Isaac stood up too soon.

Then the other boy got up too.

The girl gave the boys a stern talking to.

We got one!

Time to go!




Day 8:
The boys were all tired out.  


Our group!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Caption on Isaac's Day 6 photo - "I can't believe I'm sitting in a PINK stroller!" :)