Saturday, June 14, 2014

Friday: skulls

Today we were going to go on a kayak tour but when we were just about to go a big thunderstorm came through. (I was a little sad Isaac wasn't around...he seems to love thunder even though I think he's only been in one thunderstorm that he remembers. We thank God for thunder a lot.). Anyway, kayaking was canceled.

So we played a game. There was one die with zero to two skulls on it. Ben rolled two skulls for me and one for everyone else, which was fun since I currently have two skulls. The problem is that I, and only I, kept rolling two skulls throughout the game. Two skulls was not a good thing, so I kept blaming baby for my bad luck.

We went to see the latest tom cruise movie in the afternoon. (Tomorrow never dies?). It was pretty good. As with most flicks there were plot points that were pretty dumb, but over all it was fun.

We played a few more games and sadly were too late for ice cream...hopefully we'll make it tomorrow!

No comments: