Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Monday: maybe

Today I am optimistic that normal is back in sight. I realized at the end of the day that I could see things on the first page of my to do list that have been sitting there since October. So not only am I getting things done, I'm actually looking at my to do list, which is a huge step since January and February when I didn't care. At all.

I'm also happy to report that the house looks normal. I won't say clean, because there's usually stuff to put away or clean, but I feel like I could get the house clean with a minimal amount of work.

My energy is rising too. Maybe some of that has to do with it being summer now, but it remember this happening with Isaac too...the third trimester is my happiest. There are still days and times when I don't feel good or I feel extra tired, but it is manageable again.

Nine weeks and counting! (Nine weeks is still a long time.)

No comments: