Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday: misc stuff

1. Pregnancy brain.  Yesterday I dropped off four books at the library.  I got to the last one and thought, "where's the small one that was on top?"  I looked for it for a minute, but didn't find it so decided I'd look for it later.  I looked for it when we got home and didn't find it.  I looked in the house in case I hadn't actually grabbed it and didn't find it.  I looked in the car again and didn't find it.  Turns out I had returned the book and couldn't remember that I had 30 seconds after doing so.  I still don't remember doing it, but the library says I don't have it checked out any more.

2.  Isaac took his first shower by himself!  He did pretty well, although needed some help getting soap on his hands and didn't rinse his hair well enough.  But hooray for learning new skills.  He also put on his tennis shoes by himself for the first time today.

No comments: