Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday: OB appt, things I never expected to say

I had another OB appointment today.  The heart rate was good at 140 and I'm still measuring about a week ahead at 33 weeks.  Isaac loved listening to the baby's heartbeat, although he calls it a heart beep.  I also gave him the option of sitting in the stroller or the big chair and he chose the big chair.  We talked about how he had to stay sitting in the big chair and couldn't go touching everything and he did a very nice job staying in the chair.

And changing the subject, here is another thing I never expected to say:

"I don't drink things made from people."

Isaac has been "scraping" pieces off our knees and making them into cocktails which he then expects Ben and I to drink.  However, these are a bit better than the food he made a few days ago that involved taking pieces of Ben or me, making them into a food, measuring the heartbeat, and then expecting us to eat them.  I don't eat things with a heartbeat either.

No comments: