Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday: Farmer's market

Today, in between thunderstorms, we went to the farmer's market.  I loaded up on fruit.  No veggies, but 1) we have meals planned for the next several days and don't need anymore and 2) I really wanted fruit.  Isaac's favorite part of the market was the puddle that I let him splash in.  There was another little boy splashing in it and Isaac asked first, so I was at least able to take off his shoes and socks.  He also got to hold a duckling.

The thunderstorms were also a highlight of both of our days.  In the early morning I kept saying "shh" as we listened to quiet thunder, and Isaac did it to me around lunch time as another storm was moving in.  I also forgot to thank God for lightning at lunch, although we did remember thunder.

No comments: