Friday, July 4, 2014

Thursday: party pictures

Here are the pictures from Isaac's party on Monday...

Balloons!

Isaac likes to take pictures too.  I'm 35 weeks pregnant here.  And there was a good reason I was sitting on the floor, but I don't remember what it was.

Eating

Cupcakes!  I forgot the ice cream...but then, I almost forgot the cupcakes too.  Although Isaac probably would have been happy to eat all of them later.

In other news, having fireworks at 1:45am is really not that acceptable.  Isaac and I both are at the light part of our sleep cycle then and I got up with him three times in 1.5 hours because he kept waking up.  To be fair, I was rather awake for the first two though.  (I'll be honest...the only reason I think it is ok earlier in the evening is because Isaac sleeps through them.  If he was waking up every half hour this would be a different rant.)

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

I think you look great 35 weeks pregnant and sitting on the floor! (How'd you get up?) ;)