Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday: home and pictures

At the hospital!  I think this is after the epidural, but I'm not sure.  Except for the contractions I felt in pretty good spirits, and with the contractions so far apart I was mostly in good spirits.

We have one like this from Isaac too.  (Yes, we did that on purpose.)  I felt as though I was sitting up more than it looks.

Joshua is born!  It was interesting how having the two kids at different times of the day changed things...we got some different pictures due to it.

Isaac came over and read a book with me.  The lift the flap books are awesome.

First family picture.

Another family picture.

Joshua at night, holding onto Ben's finger.

Leah and Joshua.  Leah is two months older than Joshua...and what a difference it made!!

Day 1 - Joshua

Day 1- Joshua and me.  There was more down time in the morning so I took some extra pictures.


New room.  You can see Ben in the bathroom mirror. :)

Our Congratulatory dinner.  And poor Joshua, the guest of honor, didn't get to eat any.

Isaac getting to hold Joshua for the first time.  It went pretty well.


Going home!  He is so small in the car seat.


Isaac wanted to get us some flowers.

Ben's first time looking after the two boys.  He did an awesome job.

1 comment:

betsy said...

I love all the pictures... especially the family ones! :-)