Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm sure you've all been wondering, how did the first night alone go?  Well, it went ok.  Much better than our first night with Isaac.  I was up about once an hour...usually to feed but sometimes to adjust the swaddle.  The good news is that Joshua usually went back to sleep quickly, so that was very nice.


Look...a tiny person is in the swing again.  In many ways, it's kind of sad that we're expecting this to be our last child.  The littleness can be a lot of fun!  But I'm sure that soon I will also remember why it's nice when they're older.  And I keep finding Isaac to be more and more enjoyable, so I expect I'll do the same with Joshua and not look back.

I finished Joshua's quilt over the weekend.  It had been very close for a while, but i put the finishing touches on.  So we now have a baseline picture at 3 days old.  hmm.  it seems like he's been around longer than that (in a good way).  The hospital distorts time a bit.

Isaac and Joshua.  As I was getting Isaac ready for bed I was struck at how much bigger he is.

A short tummy time.  Joshua had a dirty diaper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With all those pixels, your measuring resolution should be excellent.

--Dusty