Saturday, August 2, 2014

Friday: doctor appointment

Last night went better, but I was also more tired.  We had a few 2-hour intervals of sleep.  But Isaac had a few nightmares too...one wasn't too bad and resolved on it's own, but the other one was worse...it made me jump out of bed.  I got into Isaac's room and he said, "Mom eat?"  So I don't know if he dreamed that I ate without him (he does always seem worried that I won't feed him) or if he was scared that I was being eaten (perhaps because of nursing?)

This morning we had Joshua's doctor's appointment.  Everything is going well and so we don't have to go back for two months.  Besides being very happy that there are no problems I'm glad that I can stop monitoring every feeding and diaper.  I can monitor it well enough without the dumb app.

Instead of eating lunch, Isaac wanted to run.  Ben or I had to say a random number that Isaac told us to say and he would run to something.  This went on for about a half hour, but I was happy to say numbers so that he would tire himself out.

Isaac's been enjoying playdoh lately.


Joshua still sleeps a lot.  His favorite spot is Ben's chest.


We cleaned Isaac's room.  There have been a lot of changes lately, so I thought I'd share some pictures.




I gave Joshua his first at home bath.  He didn't enjoy it, but he didn't hate it as much as I was expecting.  I was hoping it would tire him out a bit, but I'm not sure it worked.  Although he was always awake at 11pm while I was pregnant, so hopefully that is the problem right now and he'll sleep better the rest of the night.  (Here is Isaac's equivalent picture.)

No comments: