Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday: playground

Today was the first time i've taken both boys out by myself.  We were meeting friends at the playground at 10:45...this sounded a bit late to me, but that was fine.

It was a good thing it was that late.  By the time everyone was fed, dressed, a small lunch was packed, and we were ready to leave it was time to leave.  I'm not really sure where the time went.

We stayed at the playground for quite a while, but Betsy and I had a nice time talking and the boys got a lot of running done.  Well, the older boys.  Joshua had a good nap.



Overall, the outing was a big success!
And one more picture of the boys after dinner.

2 comments:

betsy said...

You got some great pictures! :)

Amy Worrel said...

I find trying to get out of the house before 10 really really hard when I'm by myself!