Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday: 1 month

Joshua is one month old today!  Usually I expect to combine the weekly and monthly photos together, but this time they were rather far apart (week-wise) and one month is a big milestone.

Joshua's puzzle has been started.  I like his tongue sticking out in the top picture.


And his largest stuffed animal is a bunny, so that's what we will be taking pictures with.  Isaac proceeded to run to his room and get his monkeys, but I thought I'd wait a few days to post them.  (Really, I need to figure out how many months he is and don't feel like doing it now.)



This morning we went to the beach.  Well, we went to the sand by the beach.  It was rather cool, but I took advantage of the temperature and dressed Joshua in a sleeper that I really like but might not fit for long.  Although if the weather stays this cool we will see more of the long sleeved items.

Isaac and Ethan took a while to warm up to each other, but then they were off running all over the place.  It is hilarious to see them playing together as they think they're so funny.  One person will do something so then the other person will do it too and they'll both laugh.

No comments: