Saturday, August 23, 2014

Addendum: trapped

It's 5am, I just started feeding Joshua and I'm out of mindless things to do. So I'll talk about one of the things on my to-blog-about list.

Since Isaac has been out of his crib, it's easier to give him good night hugs after he's in bed. It started out with him saying, "do this thing?" with his arms extended to me for a big hug. And a long hug. I loved it.

But then it morphed. To being trapped. To being trapped twice and it being a struggle to have him let me go. I don't like it.

I did manage to escape being trapped last night though because he had a train book that he wanted to read. The book is luckily from the library because the story makes no sense. They're based on the Thomas videos and use pictures from the videos, but seem to leave out key details in the text.

No comments: