Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday

Joshua didn't sleep all that well last night.  Now, Ben and I weren't getting up and walking around with him, but I was getting out of bed every 30-60 minutes.  Sometimes to just try and put a pacifier in...the act of trying, even if he doesn't take it, seems to calm him down.  But I was still rather tired in the morning.

But we survived!  It was my first day without any extra people around to help.  We went to the fabric store for our outing...it went fine.  It was a fast outing, but we still did it.  We weren't able to leave the house until 10:20 again; it amazes me how long it takes to get everyone ready.

Nap time went a bit better today than it has in the past.  Joshua woke up once, but I was still able to get two small naps in.  Then we had picture time.  Joshua was awake a lot more today; I'm hoping that he'll sleep better tonight.



Isaac took pictures with his camera too.  But he doesn't quite understand the whole concept...especially of being more than two inches away from what you're taking a picture of.


Isaac also took pictures of all his "E-Ooos"

Isaac and Joshua attempted to play together...but Joshua can't hold anything yet, so it makes it rather difficult.

Isaac is a bit better at taking pictures with my camera.

Zonked out during dinner.

Playing in the sand. I had also given him a haircut since the above pictures.  We're having professional pictures taken next week and I wanted a bit of time to see if there were any places I needed to fix up.  It still isn't perfect, but if I muss his hair up just a bit it will be hard to see the problem areas.

"Cheese!"  It's a bit funny because when Ben and I tried taking his picture with his camera in the morning he would cover his face and say "no cheese me!"  (To cheese equals to take a picture of in Isaac speak.) But he's fine with having his picture taken by my camera.

No comments: