Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday: happy birthday

Isaac slept in today.  I actually tried to wake him up and it didnt work.

These tears came from the following: "I need to get my hair wet to go downstairs."  "No."

We went to the park with some friends.  We almost went to the inside playground because we knew rain was on the way.  We ended up going to the outside playground and Isaac was enjoying playing in the rain so we stayed after the others left.  We ran in puddles for about another 15 minutes and got soaking wet.  But it was worth it.

Isaac gave me some marbles for my birthday.  He's been into birthdays lately and has also given me assorted puzzle pieces (but not a whole puzzle).

Ben brought dinner home.  I was having a hormonal afternoon and if he asked me what I wanted to do for dinner I was going to cry.  (I cried anyway.)  I told him that for my birthday I wanted him to just figure it out.


No comments: