Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday: first tears

I've been looking through the blog posts from Isaac's first days and it's interesting to see what struck my fancy. One day was Isaac's first tears...so I thought today I'd note Joshua's first tears. I think he was crying because he got some spit up up his nose...so I can't blame him for crying at all!

I also seem to be posting more pictures this time around, which surprises me a bit. It's just that I find pictures of Isaac and Joshua together so cute! I'm not sure that I'm taking more, but our routine is different with this child.

Cutting...with his "cutting board".  This area was clean before Joshua was born...

Joshua's favorite spot.

Learning how to do the wheelbarrow.

Isaac showing Joshua how to lift his head.

In other news, Joshua lost his umbilical cord tonight.  I'm wondering if it caused a bit of grumpiness, or if the grumpiness is just from getting older.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Yay for getting rid of the cord! so much easier for baths and diapers :-) Does he really have tears already? I don't think Leah had tears yet but maybe I'm just not observant enough. I'll be watching for them now! ;-) Have a great Sunday!