Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday: 2 weeks

Joshua is now 2 weeks old!  How time flies. :)

He slept a lot better last night. :)  He still wakes up to eat rather often, but it wasn't too bad.  And he went to sleep well.


I finally got him to somewhat enjoy a pacifier today.  He also isn't a huge fan of the swing unless he's already sleeping rather well.

Isaac was enjoying the fact that they both had camels from Cheryl.  Getting a good picture of that on the other hand was rather hard.

So that Isaac's quilt wouldn't feel left out, we got one of Isaac on his quilt too.

And then with both boys

Yesterday and this morning the fun activity was to play marbles...but using duplos instead of marbles.  I'm going to admit, it works a lot better than it sounds like it should.  There are a lot of "traffic jams", but the pieces slide rather well.

Joshua enjoyed duplo marbles too.  He was a bit more grumpy today, although looking back Isaac had the same thing around this time.  So it could be an age thing.

I was trying to trap Isaac as he ran back and forth today.  So he made me a trap.  But he was nice enough to give me nummies while I was trapped.

No comments: