Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday: 3 weeks

Joshua is 3 weeks old today!

With much regret, I'm getting ready to put away the newborn clothes.  Although I really like them, so I might try to keep them around for a little bit longer.  (The cloth diapers just add so much bulk.)  Joshua has helped the past few days by getting several outfits dirty so that he could make sure to wear them all at least one more time.  And here is Joshua with Frog...I got it so he and Isaac could have something in common.

The standard three week picture.

He fell asleep.  He is still sleeping a ton, but it does make the transition to two children much easier.

Isaac covered his Duplo table in Duplos.  I helped...and he kept telling me that I was a good helper. :D  It made me feel useful.

Although it looks like Isaac is squishing Joshua here, he's actually giving him a very gentle hug.  (Although I took it with burst mode and the last picture made it look like Joshua was punching Isaac.)

And lastly, Isaac wanted to take a picture of the wall.  Rather boring, but he accomplished his goal well.

I also got a ton of things checked off my to do list today!  A lot of them were very small things (under five minutes), but Dad and Pat came over this afternoon to help out and so the house looks very clean too!

No comments: