Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday

Today went much better than yesterday; there were other people around and we went outside for a bit.

Dad watched Joshua while Isaac and I went grocery shopping.  I haven't figured out how to take both boys and get a week's worth of groceries yet.  Isaac enjoyed zooming up and down the aisles.  As long as it isn't too busy, I'm happy to let him do that.  We're working on stopping at the end of the aisles though.

Joshua had a small bout of big cries this afternoon.  His cry sounds slightly different from Isaac's.

Break time.  Dad played with Isaac for a few hours while I rested.  Last night wasn't a great night and I had a really hard time waking up.  Before this I may have not really wanted to wake up, but last night it felt like I was always in a deep sleep when Joshua needed me.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Perfect shirt for hanging out with grandpa! :-)