Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday: presents and babies

We tried out all of Isaac's presents today, including his bike.


Then tonight we went to the Big Brother, Big Sister class at the hospital.  I thought it was ok.  But...it's hard to tell what he's picking up.  It is also possible that just going to the hospital and holding a baby doll helps solidify what is going to happen.


We went over many times that we went to the hospital to learn about babies, not to pick up a baby.  I think he was a little sad that we weren't coming home with a baby yet.

2 comments:

The Accidental Boilermaker said...

I remember the class Katherine and I went to before Meredith was born. We each got cabbage patch dolls :)

Anonymous said...

When Elizabeth visited at the hospital when Katherine was born, all she wanted to know was, "When can I bring MY Kafrine home? When can I hold MY Kafrine?" : )

Annette B.