Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday: babies, fish, eyebrows

I had my weekly doctor's appointment today.  She pretty much said that not much had changed since last Friday, but she did strip the membranes.  That helped with Isaac, so I'm hoping my body will react the same way this time too.  (Contractions started about 36 hours after with Isaac, so we'll know tomorrow night.)

Isaac also got some goldfish today.  He was so excited.  And it helped me go to the grocery store as we were out of the basics and I really didn't want to go.  I also got him some goldfish crackers so he could eat goldfish while watching goldfish.

Then later this evening Ben asked Isaac if he could wiggle his eyebrows.  Isaac proceeded to move his whole head up and down...which did wiggle his eyebrows.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Oooo can't wait to see if this brings baby to meet the world! :-)