Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday: 17 weeks

Joshua is 17 weeks old!

His head is healing from all the scratches.  I feel as though he's been a bit grumpy this past week, but just a bit.  He's been enjoying toys a lot more.  Getting smiles from him is one of my favorite activities.


Isaac helped with the laundry today; he wanted me to take this picture and posed himself just so before I was allowed to take it.

We also had some serious bathroom issues today.  I don't know what was up with the boy!  Usually he still goes to the bathroom on the toilet most of the time.  Today it felt like it was only a few times.  Anyway, after one time that he did make it he must have taken his pants all the way off.  So he put them back on...inside out and backwards.  I just laughed.

This evening Isaac also was playing the piano and singing "Jesus loves me so much!"  It was probably the best part of my day.

No comments: