Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday: doctor

So I've been having my weird headaches (again).  (As a reminder, they're about 2 seconds worth of shooting pain in the back of my head about five times a day, happening around certain activities.  There are no other symptoms, so once the two seconds are over I'm fine again.  But they're getting annoying.)  The doctor had an opening tonight, so I went in.

He said that it wasn't a normal set of symptoms, but could possibly be a pinched nerve in my neck.  So we're going to try some medicine.  This possible diagnosis actually makes a lot of sense to me, so here's hoping.

2 comments:

Amy Worrel said...

About a month and a half ago I had a whole day of 1 second bursts of pain on the right front of my head, by the hair line. No correlation to activities, and they haven't been back. I went in the next day, though Dr. didn't think it was anything to worry about, especially since they were gone. Hopefully meds help you.

betsy said...

Glad you at least got a possible cause! Praying the meds fix it!