Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday: snowday

There was a snow day today.  Normally they don't affect me much, but on Tuesdays they do.  (And it often seems like we have snow days on Tuesdays.)  So my morning plans were out the window.  So I suddenly had a free morning.  But no plans...which usually doesn't go so well for me.

Luckily, it went significantly better than I expected.  I got out the glue stick, scissors, and some colored paper and Isaac crafted for 1.5 hours.  (We did pause to sing some songs.) Then I got out the hole punch and he continued for another half hour.  By that time, we were home free.  Lunch, naps, and then Dad came over so I could get groceries.  (Side note: Joshua literally woke up 15 seconds after Isaac went to sleep.  Our monitor has a two minute audio history and I could not believe my eyes.  I did get a little sleep while Isaac was still awake though since he was in bed.)


(I know it's blurry but Isaac only wanted me to take one picture)



I love snow!

No comments: