Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday: this and that

I brought up the excersaucer today.  We've put Joshua in it a few times, but today was the day he gets to be put in it more.  Isaac had fun playing with the toys; Joshua watched.  (Joshua did figure some out later.)

We went to the mall for the playground.  Isaac really liked looking out the window and finding me. 
 Both boys did, actually.

Isaac really wanted a snack this afternoon but since he hadn't eaten all of his lunch I told him no.  However, I did remind him that he had saved several "treats" from going to the bathroom that he could have.  So he had several of those, but not all of them.  Every time he puts something in his box I'm rather surprised.  The bottom was almost covered, but now it's only half covered.

Joshua needed his picture taken too.

No comments: