Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday: 15 weeks/friend

Joshua is 15 weeks old!

His neck control is getting much better...we've started to use the Bumbo in short spurts.

Isaac likes playing in the empty cabinet.  He was smiling for this picture, even though it looks like he's in the middle of a tantrum.  He just doesn't get how to smile nicely.

We had a friend over for a lot of the day too.  Babysitting has gotten so much easier now that Isaac is a bit older.  I don't feel like I need to play with the children for hours on end and deal with a small child.  That isn't to say that I didn't play with them, but I didn't have to do it all the time.  They actually played quite well together after the first hour, so that was fun to watch.  It was especially fun to listen to their conversation.  Neither can speak all that well (although it did show me how far Isaac has come in the last year).  Isaac did a great job sharing and wanted his friend to sit right next to him while watching Wall-E.

I also managed to save the cat by telling them they had to go on the couch to see her.  (The words in the video, since it's hard to understand, are "meow, meow, meow, meow..."


No comments: