Friday, November 28, 2014

Thursday and Friday: pictures

My wonderful boys before leaving for Thanksgiving dinner:

Bowling after dinner.  Isaac was so excited to be bowling.


Joshua enjoyed some time with Grandma.

On Black Friday we stayed in our pajamas all day and played with legos.  Isaac didn't really put any together, but he liked finding some of the things that were already put together and exploring all the new pieces.  So it worked, but it will also definitely be put away after this weekend for a later date.

Near the beginning.

Middle-ish.



My finished forest.

I really liked this tree:

I started the forest as a home for some of the monkeys we found Isaac.  Unfortunately for the forest, the monkey had to go home right after the picture was taken.

Lunch break.

Ben's finished castle:


What Joshua thought of the whole day:

1 comment:

betsy said...

I want to know more about how bowling works with a child Isaacs age!