Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thursday: annoying

This week has been a bit annoying.  Just a bunch of little things - car issues, three-year-old drama, a messy house.  It's been a while since I've had an annoying week, so I guess this will just remind me how good life usually is.

Here was the conversation I had with Isaac this morning:

Amanda: If you know the answer to a question, what do you do?
Isaac: Ask.
Amanda: If you don't know the answer to a question, what do you do?
Isaac: Tell you or Dad or Joshua.
Amanda: Yup, that seems about right.

The why questions have been relentless, and they've been part of the problem.  I don't mind answering them, but when it is a question that Isaac should know the answer to, it gets absurd.

And there was this conversation tonight:

Ben: [asked a question I wasn't paying attention to]
Isaac: I don't know
Ben: [asked another question I wasn't paying attention to]
Isaac: Stop asking me questions!

I about died from laughter.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

I remember going crazy with the questions she already knew the answer to. It has let up, mostly. Brian has started answering "squid brains." Every. Single. Time. And Every Single Time she says, "NO!"