Friday, June 12, 2015

Thursday/Friday: camping and back seat driver

We've had a navigation system for the last few weeks in the car we're borrowing. Isaac repeats every single direction that the navigation lady says and I feel like I have a backseat driver...but he's usually right.

We were camping last night. The car got loaded up very quickly so the boys and I got there around noon. We set up the tents and enjoyed the campground. It was a great plan since it rained and rained and rained last night. So we came home for the day. The boys' tent was rather drippy so 1) I wanted to get some stuff dried and 2) I wanted a dry place to be. The rain is supposed to let up later and we'll go back and have fun.

(I brought Joshua a blanket to sit on. I'm pretty sure he is enjoying sitting anywhere except the blanket.)

1 comment:

betsy said...

When I woke up to storms in the middle of the night I was really hoping you'd decided to spend the night back home. glad you turned out alright!