Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday: a new record

We had a new record today!  Two bloody lips.  Isaac must have had a split lip...I saw it in Meijer and he was completely oblivious.  I asked him if it hurt and he thought a bit and then said yes, but I kind of wonder if he said yes because he was hoping to get something out of it.  However, Joshua did a face plant and fully understood that something was wrong.  My first instinct with bloody lips, I've recently learned, is to rush into the bathroom.  I then decide that I need a paper towel, which is not in the bathroom and sigh to myself.  I should really think about what I'm going to do when I see blood before doing anything.  Or have some paper towel in the bathroom.

Ben and Isaac "played science" tonight.  The second machine was a hit...he laughed and laughed and laughed with it.




Flurry has been feeling left out lately.

No comments: