Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday: changes

1) I got a haircut yesterday.  I mostly like it.  I chopped off about seven inches.

2) I moved the nightlight from our bedroom into the kitchen.  I know, it feels like an odd thing to mention.  But makes so much sense!  It makes our bedroom darker and lets me better see as I stumble to a child's room.  (It also lets Isaac see better if he needs to use the bathroom.  I'm pretty sure I don't wake up when that happens unless he calls me.)  I should have made the change a while ago, but didn't think of it.

3) Our winter lights are up.  Lights are my favorite part of the Christmas season, but this strand is really to help light up a corner that has no other great lighting.  The odd thing was that we received the package today...Sunday.  I guess the shipping season has started, but for some reason it makes me a bit sad that you can receive packages on Sunday.

2 comments:

betsy said...

Where's a picture of the haircut? We also put a night light in our kitchen to help with middle of the night emergencies :)

betsy said...

Where's a picture of the haircut? We also put a night light in our kitchen to help with middle of the night emergencies :)