Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving

First of all, there are so many things to give thanks to God for.  Ironically, I find that Thanksgiving tends to be so busy that I don't think about them much on this day.  But I am very aware of them.

It was also Ben's birthday.  ...I didn't do much for him today.  I didn't even give him his present.  This could either win me bad wife of the year award (because it is in my closet) or shows you how busy the day felt.

After our Thanksgiving meal we started our Lego weekend.

So far Joshua's been doing ok.  We're still watching him closely though.  Oh...he can also go down our slide by himself now!  We did it in nursery this morning and then he did it all by himself tonight.

The end of the first hour.  It is getting messier faster this year, partly because we have four people and partly because Ben dumped one of the buckets out.

 We ended up watching part of a movie for the last half hour before bed.  Isaac didn't manage to go to sleep until 11:15pm last night and has a bad cold.  He was exhausted.  I kept checking to see if he had a fever because he was rather flushed, but his temp was fine.


No comments: