Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday: cleaning up, Christmas lists

Yesterday I worked on picking up the house.  This is a normal thing for me, but I feel like progress was made.  This morning Isaac came out of his bedroom and said, "Mom!  The table is so clean!  Good work!  You can have a treat." And gave me an M&M from his Halloween candy.  A little later he said that I should finish cleaning Joshua's room for a treat, and I said that maybe he should clean his room for a treat.  Well, that started a cleaning day.  Isaac did his room, finished Joshua's room, and started the basement before getting sidetracked.

Also, we started working on Christmas lists.  Isaac is so easy this year!  He thinks a lot of things look interesting, but not everything.  Many of the things he picked out look interesting to me too, so that will probably be fun.  My list, on the other hand, is currently rather boring.  Hopefully I can spice it up a bit, but even if not that's ok.

No comments: