Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday: activities

I didn't have a plan for today, so I asked the boys what they wanted to do this morning.

Isaac: blueberry picking!
Amanda: It's not quite time yet.  Soon.
Isaac: ...it's a bit expensive...but..the bounce house place?
Amanda: I had thought of that, but the best time for us are Mondays or Wednesdays.
Isaac: a new playground?
Amanda: yeah, we can probably do a new playground.


We also hit several garage sales (finding just two small things).  Then we went to Donutville because we were sort of in the area.  While we were having donuts, Joshua said, "Let's go see Grandpa!"  And so we did.

After rest time, the boys were on my lap and we were making a birthday wish list for Joshua.  I sadly didn't have a lot of ideas that I had stored away.  Anyway, we were going along and I went to the main page of Amazon, which had a moon on it.

Joshua, excitedly: A moon!
Amanda: You want a moon for your birthday?
Joshua: Yeah!!
Amanda: I don't think you'll be getting a moon.

We also had our Small Group over for dinner.  We got to the lake and the kids had a good time playing and many of the adults tried the paddle board.


No comments: