Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thursday: VBS day 4

Ahh, VBS.  The kids are loving it.  Joshua came home yesterday and told us about 20 times about the puppets in the rocket and they went to an asteroid and it was dark.  It was actually quite cute.

Isaac likes the crafts the best.  The photographer isn't posting as many pictures as there were for past VBS weeks, which is a bit sad.  It's hard to find yourself if there are only 20 pictures a day.  (And there are 500 students and about 150 volunteers.)  We did find one of Isaac though.  The only kid wearing sunglasses.  With the exception of the last part of the first day, he did a good job hanging on to them though.  (The first day we had to find them in the lost and found.)

I'm rather tired.  It isn't that hard being a teacher, as there is really only a half hour of leading that I really need to do.  Even that half hour is well programmed out.  It's still different and out of my comfort zone though.  After I pick up Isaac and Joshua I can tell that my temper is a bit short; I've been on my best behavior all morning and can't quite make it through to nap time. :)

No comments: