Saturday, July 8, 2017

Saturday: gone

The last of our guests left tonight.  It was a really good vacation and it was sad to see them go.  Isaac also asked if we could do it again sometime, so I think both boys enjoyed it too.

I'll try to do a recap here soon.  I think I have several things to catch up on.  I'm pretending that I'll have more time now that I don't have to get ready for this vacation, but I'm not really sure why I think that.  There are still several things to get back to normal, several things that I've wanted to do for a while and have been holding off on, and then the normal things.

There was one thing I would have changed about the vacation though; I would not have put Flurry's water fountain in our master bathroom.  I moved it (and her food) so that she would be able to eat without braving the possible chaos.  However, it made me think that the faucets were running or the toilet was running all the time.  I apparently sleepily asked Ben several times if the toilet had actually stopped flushing when he came to bed.

Isaac and Joshua have moved out of their sleeping closets (which worked very well) and are having a sleep over tonight in Isaac's room before Joshua's bed gets moved to his room tomorrow.

No comments: