Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday: hmmm

Today didn't really work for me, again.  Oh well.  I'm not really sure why it didn't work...the boys were mostly good.  Maybe it was that I was trying to get work done and it was harder to do it without interruptions than I had hoped.

Anyway, Isaac started one of his birthday puzzles.  Joshua helped a bit, but it was mostly Isaac.  It's a bigger puzzle than he's done in the past, and I wanted to see how it would go.  Although he didn't finish it all, I think it was more that there were other things to do than he was having trouble.  Joshua is enjoying a sea puzzle, and has now put it together about five times in the last two days.

After dinner we went to Mr. Tom's beach, by our house.  For about twenty minutes Joshua would go in the water, get a can full of water, and then sprinkle the pizza he was making.  Each round took about five seconds...it made me a bit dizzy.  But he didn't seem to get bored!


No comments: