Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wednesday: story time

Story time was quite hilarious again today.  I like the new leader.  All the kids got to hold a puppet (and somehow there was enough for everyone that wanted one.)  So Joshua was moving this mouse all around and Puppy Dog had a dog and it was fun to watch.  The theme today was Scotland, so he kept dropping into a Scottish brogue.



We also had thunderstorms this morning!  And Aunt C came over to spend a few hours with the boys.  It helped me get caught up with grading (since I slacked last week) and get things around the house a bit more figured out.  Two medium sized boxes of toys are destined for donation, along with a few of the larger ones.  I didn't mark all the small kid things for giving away, but there are still some that I have my eyes on.

No comments: