Sunday, July 30, 2017

Vacation Day 7: back to the beach

One family left early in the morning and the rest of us went back to the beach after a lazy morning.

The boys made a multi-stage rocket in the morning.

At the beach we ran down the dune.  The sand was a bit too hot for Isaac, but he did it anyway.




Ben buried Isaac in the sand.


After this Isaac and I swam out to the swimming area markers.  I was quite proud of him; it was rather wavy and took us a while.  We got back and he asked, "will I get money?" I was surprised at first, but then realized he had overhead Ben saying he'd give $5 as the prize to have two guys race to the marker and back.  They didn't do it, so I think Isaac thought the money was still up for grabs.

We got a spot closer to the water, so that it wasn't such a trek.


Joshua was Ben's buddy again.

We stopped to Captain Sundae's again on the way home.

The kids tried out the drums.


And I got a picture of Isaac in his closet.  He liked to close the doors so it was completely dark.  He also asked to sleep in the closet again, so it must have been a fun experience.

1 comment:

betsy said...

love that beach family picture!